Friday, January 22, 2010

weekend.

weekends are supposed to be about fun. go out, have a good time with your friends. get your mind off the stress of school.

i can't go. i don't want to go. i feel this magnetic force attracting me to my bed, the hold that it has on me is strong. i have absolutely zero motivation to hang out with my friends. it sounds like a good idea... it sounds like a lot of fun... but i just can't do it. i want to sleep. i want to just lay here. i think that breaking away might make things easier when its time for me to go. maybe its for the best.

i shut the door.
alone in my room.
phew... now i'm free.
i can be who i want,
with no pressure from anyone.
i can be who i want,
i can just be free.

please excuse me while i change into myself.
i need a few seconds to live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment