Sunday, January 31, 2010

afraid.

i just realized that i am completely afraid of myself and my decision process. most of the things that i would do, scare the shit out of me. its not that... i'm scared of the dark type of scared, but the... i can't believe that i did that, type of scared. i can't believe a lot of things. but mostly, i can't believe the decisions that i would make. its like i never learn. its like i never grow from my mistakes. i would just repeat them over and over again, because logically, i see nothing wrong with what i am doing. but truly, what i am doing is so wrong. i can't help myself.

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you know its wrong is a step forward

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i can't help myself." - well,if you can't help yourself,so no one can.And everyone are afraid of themself's,but they find a way to learn form all the mistakes,and to grow up.Everyone makes mistakes...The fact that you realized that you're going to do something wrong,it means you can just stop,think for a second and change your decision with a better one. Good luck. ;)

    ReplyDelete