Sunday, January 17, 2010

dreaming.

I cried today. Waking up was hard, leaving my dreams is hard. I treasure every moment of sleep that I can get, because in my dreams... everything isn't exactly perfect, but at least I'm not alone. I dread waking up alone, sometimes wishing that my dreams would come true. The thought that I would wake up every morning by myself only pushes me to sleep longer. Sleeping to avoid the facts, I am alone. I just want a warm body to fall asleep with at night and wake up with in the morning. I just want a hand to hold mine.

I'm starting to think that who I'm with is no longer important, as long as I'm with somebody... it will all be better. I want someone, anyone. I am tired of being alone. Most of all, I am tired of pretending that being alone doesn't bother me. I want to scream.

So goodnight. I'm ready to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment