Wednesday, January 20, 2010

afraid for tomorrow.

I have court tomorrow. I am so unbelievably afraid that I have screwed up my life beyond repair, and for what? A couple of days of drunken fun. It was definitely not worth it. Now it's too late to go back and change what has happened, I just have to accept my fate. I'm not exactly afraid that the consequences will be horrible, I'm more afraid that I won't be strong enough to deal with this. I'm afraid that I will just cave in. I'm afraid that there will be no coming back.

The pain I hold in every day is becoming greater and greater as time passes. I can feel it coursing through my veins, pulsating underneath my skin in sync with the beat of my heart. I can feel it frigidly crawling down my arms and legs, taking over my entire being. It spills out of my ears and bleeds out of my eyes. I am engorged in this pain. I just want it to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment