Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Serendipity.

I found him.
He was amazing.
He was smart, and cute, and forward, and stubborn, and just about everything I could ever want in a guy.
We talked a little, and we flirted a lot.
His gaze was constantly chasing mine.
The library really isn't the best place to get to know someone,
but i learned so much about him through his eyes.
That was the best part about him,
those eyes... they honestly showed every part of his soul.
He was beautiful.
His name was Sam.
But just as quick as I found him, he was gone.

It was his eyes, I couldn't get those eyes out of my mind.
I couldn't stop thinking about him and the way that he looked at me,
or the small conversation that we had.
I just couldn't stop thinking about him.
Then like it was fate, I ran into him on the complete opposite side of town from where we met.
What are the chances of running into someone like that in NYC?
We talked for a little, but he had to go.
He left me with a glimpse of hope.
"library, 10th floor, come find me please, I want to see you again."
Oh how I would love to run into him again.
I would love for another moment of serendipity to happen.

Because I can't get him out of my mind.

5 comments:

  1. How romantic like that James Blunt song~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that it was actually romantic. Instead of it being this cute love scene, its more like something that haunts me daily. Its all that I think about. I don't understand how someone that I spent about 20 minutes with can be the only thing that I think about every day.

    I'm getting pathetic. It is definitely not in my character to be like this, but he was so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that's so wonderful!!!
    I keep on telling you that you'll find him one day!!! I hope things go well =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUCY!
    I found him, but now I can't find him!
    life is so complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, but I understand that. I hate the feeling of obsession but I love it when people obsess over me.

    ReplyDelete