Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SEX.

don't read this if you don't want to know my dirty thoughts typed out for the world to see.


I've been thinking about this for the longest time. This thought is a daily occurrence.

I love having sex.

I just love it. Everything about sex, i love. It's not just the pleasure... that is hardly it at all. It's the rush I get when I'm with someone that I'm not supposed to be with. It's the excitement that I get when knowing that I have to sneak around. It's the feeling that I get when I have a dirty secret that is hidden so well in plain sight.
I love the spontaneity... ripping off each others clothes, hoping that no one else walks in.
I love lust.
It's crazy to think about all of the things that I would do.
Sometimes I want to have a boyfriend... just so that I would have someone to have sex with all the time. but I know it would never work out... because right when I see another guy that I'm attracted too, if I have the chance... I would undoubtedly have sex with him. protected of course.
I love the game. and I play the game like it's fucking Monopoly. and I do it with a smile on my pretty little face. I absolutely hate when feelings get attached. It ruins everything. Sex turns into "making love"... and I don't want to make love with anyone. I just want to fuck.
sadly, I think that my parents did a really shitty job in raising me. normal people don't think like that, and i've found that out the hard way. i guess that everything leads back to how your parents treated you when you were little. i blame them for this.

1 comment:

  1. I found out the hard way, too. But I think we're the normal ones. Everyone else needs to realize the difference between making love and fucking and that liking one more doesn't make you a freak.

    ReplyDelete