Friday, April 9, 2010

breathe.
breathe.
breathe.

count to three.
one.
two.
three.

breathe.

when did everything get so complicated?
when did it become hard to breathe,
hard to think,
hard to live,
hard to be,
when?

i built this wall to keep people out,
but now i find that all it does is keep me in.
i want to get out.
i want to show you who i am.
i want to show you what i can do.
i want to show you why i'm worth the fight.
but i trapped myself in here,
and i've been trying so hard to get out
but nothing works.
i need your help to escape
but no one can hear me screaming from behind here.
i am yelling at the top of my lungs
can you hear me?
can you see it in my eyes?
can you feel it in my touch?
i'm stuck
and i need you.
if only you could hear every little thing that i can't say.
please figure it out,
i want to get out of here alive.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here if you need a hand. There is always someone out there. Peep through the cracks.

    btw you won an award. Congrats ^^
    http://heartbrokenvoices.blogspot.com/2010/04/crying-happy-tears.html

    ReplyDelete