Saturday, April 30, 2011

For all of you naive folks out there

Let me tell you a little something that took me a long time to learn:

Life never gets better.
No matter how shitty you had it in the past,
no matter how much you deserve a better future...
life doesn't work like that.
Shit doesn't get better, ever.
It only gets worse.
If you're lucky, it'll just plateau and nothing will change,
it'll still be shitty, but nothing will change.
But if you're like me, it will only get worse.
Don't be foolish and have hope because your heart will get crushed.
Its never going to get better for you.

Violence
Sickness
Death
Poverty
Depression
Suicide
Rape
Addiction

What else do I have to fucking go through before it gets better?!
Every day it just piles on and gets worse.
More sickness
More death
more poverty
more violence
an unbelievable amount of depression
Karma obviously isn't real because if it was, my life would be better by now.
I have been watching my family crumble from the day that I was born and it has never gotten better.
We're still crumbling
Falling so far
Losing faith

When will it end?

No comments:

Post a Comment