Sunday, December 26, 2010

Its time to self destruct.

Hi,

My name is Jodi Gonzalez. I am a selfish, unstable, carefree imitation of a person. I go through life every day smiling, and laughing, and crying, and angry, and frustrated... but none of it is real. It's all just a reaction to those around me, the reaction that is supposed to happen... but that I don't feel the need for. I'm a pretender. I'm a liar. I'm a shell, empty on the inside. I feel nothing. I am not real. I'm a figment of your imagination. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm lovable, I'm smart, I'm silly, I'm everything you want me to be. I'm everything you need me to be, and thats why you love me. But its not real. My name is Jodi Gonzalez, and I'm not real.

1 comment:

  1. You, Jodi are as real as real can be.
    You are therefore you exist. You're a beautiful girl so don't believe anything less, please.

    Btw. MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete