Sunday, June 27, 2010

Don't get ahead of yourselves.

As far as I see it, every friend in my life right now is replacable. I'm so ready to detach from all of the people that I have had to put up with for the past 17 years. I'm leaving, I won't keep in touch. You may need me.. but I don't need you. Don't act like you're surprised, you knew this was coming. everything has an end. forever only exists in fairy tales.

I believe that life is like a book, and there are characters in it that are there until the end... but everyone else is just there to make an appearance. You weren't meant to be there in the end... you probably shouldn't have even made it past chapter two.

you're my friend, and i love you.. but things are ever changing and we can't stay like this. it would be easier for you if you just let me go... because no matter what you say or do, i'm leaving anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment