Thursday, May 27, 2010

i just want to feel something

every day i try so hard to feel.
i spend hours and hours every day trying to convince myself that i really love my friends and my family. but its a lie. sure, i'm fond of them... its nice having them around, but they are all easily replaceable. the lack of their presence doesn't effect me, and i know thats wrong. so i try as hard as i can to pretend that i feel something for them. that i care whats going on. but i don't.
no matter how hard i try, i can't feel a thing.
i want to feel love.
i want to feel hate.
but instead i'm stuck with not feeling anything at all.
i just want to feel.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what are the right words because as you're well aware, I'm always brimming with emotion. But one day there will be someone who can make your heart full of feelings. So full it would be heavy. I hope that one day comes soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.
    i hope i find that someone soon also.

    ReplyDelete